ALSO AVAILABLE ON :
- 8" 200m Garden Anvil Pruner
- Non stick Painting
- Aluminum Handle
- Promote Plant health by removing dead, diseased, or damaged branches. Correct a poor shape by eliminating crossing or poorly spaces branches.
- Select a bud or side branch pointing in the direction you want new growth to go. Make your cut no more than 1/4" above this location.
- Cut at 45 degree angle in the direction the bud is pointing. Slanted cuts leave less stub and reduce chance of disease.
- trees and shrubs that flower in the early spring should be pruned after flowering. Prune summer and fall bloomers before growth starts in the spring. Dead, injured or diseased wood can be removed any time of year.